LINK TO SAVE THE EARTH FOR NEXT GENERATION.
- Premium Network New Save The Earth Spokesperson NFL Player Terrell Owens
- Sakar International
- Pacific Dry Goods
- Burnes Of Boston
- Terrie Bennett Gallerie
Green Peace GREENPEACE INTERNATIONAL :
- GREENPEACE INTERNATIONAL
Ottho Heldringstraat 5
1066 AZ Amsterdam
Tel: +31 20 718 2000
Fax: +31 20 718 2002
- GREENPEACE NETHERLANDS Greenpeace Netherlands Jollemanhof 15-17, 1019 GW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Tel: +31 2062 61877 Fax: +31 20 622 1272 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW ZEALAND Greenpeace New Zealand 11 Akiraho Street, Mount Eden, Auckland, New Zealand Tel: +64 9 630 63 17 Fax: +64 9 630 71 21 e-mail: email@example.com
- GREENPEACE NORDIC Hökens gata 2, P.O. Box 151 64, 10465 Stockholm, Sweden Tel: 46 8 702 70 70 Fax: 46 8 694 90 13
- DENMARK (Greenpeace Nordic) Bredgade 20, Baghus 4, 1260 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Tel: 45 33 93 53 44 Fax: 45 33 93 53 99
- FINLAND (Greenpeace Nordic) Iso Roobertinkatu 20-22 A, 00120 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: 358 9 684 37540 Fax: 358 9 684 37541 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NORWAY (Greenpeace Nordic) P.O. Box 6803, N-0130, Oslo, Norway Tel: 47 22 205 101 Fax: 47 22 205 114
- GREENPEACE PORTUGAL e-mail
- GREENPEACE RUSSIA Greenpeace Russia Address: Leningradskiy prospect 26, b.1, Moscow 125040, Russia
Tel:+7 495 988 7460 Fax: +7 495 988 7460 (ext 106) e-mail: email@example.com
- GREENPEACE SOUTHEAST ASIA (SEA) THAILAND 138/1 ,2nd floor, Thong Building, Sutthisan Road, Samsen-nai, Phayathai,
Bangkok 10400 Thailand tel: +66 2 3571921 fax: +66 2 3571929
- INDONESIA Jalan Kemang Utara 16B Jakarta 12730
tel: +62 21 718 2858 fax: +62 21 718 2857 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 301 JGS Building, #30 Scout Tuason Street, 1103 Quezon City, the Philippines tel: +63-2-4146512
fax:+63-2-332-1807 email: email@example.com
for donor-related concerns send your emails to:
- GREENPEACE SPAIN Greenpeace Spain – Head office San Bernardo 107, 28015 Madrid, Spain
Tel: 34 91 444 14 00 Fax: 34 91 447 15 98
- GREENPEACE SWITZERLAND Greenpeace Switzerland Heinrichstrasse 147 Postfach
CH-8031 Zürich phone: +41 44 447 41 41 Fax: +41 44 447 41 99 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREENPEACE UK Canonbury Villas, London N1 2PN, United Kingdom Tel: +44 207 865 8100 Fax: +44 207 865 8200
- GREENPEACE USA Greenpeace USA 702 H Street, NW, Suite 300 Washington, DC 20001, USA.
Tel: +1 202 462 1177 Fax: +1 202 462 4507 E-mail: email@example.com San Franciso Office
75 Arkansas St. San Francisco, CA 94107 Tel: +1 415 255 9221
- GREENPEACE EU Unit
Belliardstraat 199 Rue Belliard
1040 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 2 274 1900 Fax: +32 (0) 2 274 1910
- GREENPEACE Research Laboratories
School of Biosciences, Innovation Centre Phase 2
University of Exeter
Exeter, Devon, EX4 4RN
- GREENPEACE AFRICAPostNet Suite 125
Private Bag X09
Melville, Johannesburg, 2109
- GREENPEACE ARGENTINA Zabala 3873, Ciudad de Buenos Aires C1427DYG, Argentina
Tel: +54 11 4551 8811 Fax: +54 11 4551 8811
- GREENPEACE AUSTRALIA / PACIFIC Level 2, 33 Mountain Street, Ultimo, NSW, 2007 Australia
Tel: +61 2 9261 4666 Fax: +61 2 9261 4588
Level 1, Old Town Hall, Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji
Tel: +679 3312 861 Fax: +679 3312 784
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA
P.O. Box48, University PO, NCD, Papua New Guinea
Tel/Fax: +675 321 5954
- SOLOMON ISLANDS
P.O. Box 147, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Tel: +677 20455 Fax: +677 21131
- GREENPEACE BELGIUM Haachtsesteenweg 159, chaussée de Haecht
1030 Brussels, Belgium Tel: +32 2 274 0200 Fax: +32 2 274 0230 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREENPEACE BRAZIL Rua Alvarenga, 2331, Butanta – Sao Paulo
CEP 05509-006 – SP, Brazil
Tel: +55 11 3035 1155 Fax: +55 11 3817 4600
- GREENPEACE CANADA Supporter Services: 1-800-320-7183 or email@example.com Cecil Street, Toronto, Ontario M5T 1N1 Phone: (416) 597-8408 33
- Edmonton 10407 – 64th Ave., Edmonton, Alberta T6H 2K9 Phone: (780) 430-9202
- Montreal 454 Laurier Est, Montréal, Québec H2J 1E7 Phone: (514) 933-0021
- Vancouver 1726 Commercial Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia V5N 4A3 Phone: (604) 253-7701
- GREENPEACE CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE (CEE) Fernkorngasse 10, 1100 Vienna, Austria
Tel: +43 1 545 4580 Fax: +43 1 545 4580-98
(GPCEE) 1143 Budapest Zászlós utca 54. Tel: +36 1392 7663 Fax: +36 1200 8484 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- POLAND (GPCEE) ul. Lirowa 13 02-387 Warszawa Polska Telefon: +48 22 851 26 42Fax: +48 22 489 60 64
- ROMANIA (GPCEE) Strada Maior Ion Coravu, nr. 20 Sector 2, Bucureşti Tel./Fax: +40 21 310 5743 Email: info @ greenpeace . ro
- SLOVAKIA (GPCEE) Vancurova 7 P. O. Box 58, 814 99 Bratislava 1 Slovakia Tel./fax: +421-2-5477 1202, 5477 1151
contact form: http://www.greenpeace.org/poland/o-nas/kontakt
- SLOVENIA (GPCEE) Trubarjeva 50, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Tel:+386 40 871 530 Fax: +386 14 397 105 e-mail: email@example.com
- GREENPEACE CHILE (Pacífico Sur) Argomedo 50 – Santiago Centro, Chile Tel: +56 (0)2 634-2120 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREENPEACE CHINA (based in Hong Kong) 8/F, Pacific Plaza, 410-418 Des Voeux Road West, Hong Kong ( *From June 1st 2007) Tel : +852 2854 8300; Fax : +852 2745 2426 8/F, Seaview Commercial Building,
21-24 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong. Tel: +852 2854 8355 Fax: +852 2745 2426 e-mail: email@example.com
- Beijing Office Unit 2, 19/F, Block E, Lanchou Famous Building, Jiqingli, Chaowai Street,
Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100020, China Tel : +86 10 6554 6931 Fax : +86 10 6554 6932
- Guangzhou Unit
Room 1902, Unit 1, CTS Center, 219 Zhong Shan Wu Road, Yue Xiu District Guangzhou 510030,
China Tel: 86-20-83279110 Fax: 86-20-83279105
- GREENPEACE CZECH REPUBLIC Prvniho pluku 12, 186 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic Tel: +420 224 319 667 / +420 224 320 448 Fax: +420 222 313 777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREENPEACE FRANCE 22 rue des Rasselins, 75020 Paris, France Tel: +33 1 44 64 02 02 Fax: +33 1 44 64 02 00 e-mail: email@example.com
- GREENPEACE GERMANY Grosse Elbstrasse 39, D 22767 Hamburg, Germany Tel: +49 40 306 180 Fax: +49 40 306 18100
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Berlin political office
Marienstrasse 19-20, 10117 Berlin, Germany Tel: +49 303 088 990 Fax: +49 303 088 9930
- GREENPEACE GREECE Kleissovis 9, Athens 10677, Greece +30 210 3806374 & 5 Fax: +30 210 3804 008
- GREENPEACE INDIA #60 Wellington Road, Richmond Town Bangalore – 560025 Tel: +91 080 2213 1899
Fax: +91 80 4115 4862 email: email@example.com
- GREENPEACE ITALY Piazza Dell’ Enciclopedia Italiana 50, cap 00186 Rome, Italy
Tel: +39 0668 136 061 Fax: +39 0645 439 793
- GREENPEACE JAPAN N.F BLDG. 2F, 8-13-11, Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku – Ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Tel: +81 3 5338 9800 Fax: +81 3 5338 9817
- GREENPEACE LUXEMBOURG 34 Av. de la Gare, 4130 Esch/Alzette, Luxembourg Tel: +352 546 2521 Fax: +352 545 405
- GREENPEACE MEDITERRANEAN Istiklal Caddesi Kallavi Sok. No:1 Kat:2 Beyoglu / Istanbul Tel: (212) 292 76 19 Fax: (212) 292 76 22 E-posta: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ISRAEL (Greenpeace Mediterranean) 113 HaHashmona’im St. P.O. Box 14423, Tel Aviv 61143, Israel
Tel: +972 356 14014 Fax: +972 356 10415
(Greenpeace Mediterranean) Ras Beirut, Bliss Str, Daouk Bldg, 1st Flr P.O. Box 13-6590, Beirut, Lebanon Tel: +961 1 361 255 Fax: +961 1 361 254 e-mail: email@example.com
(Greenpeace Mediterranean) Istiklal Caddesi Kallavi Sok. No:1 Kat:2 Beyoglu / Istanbul
Tel: (212) 292 76 19 Fax: (212) 292 76 22 E-posta: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GREENPEACE MEXICO Santa Margarita 227. Colonia Del Valle 03100 México, D.F.
Tel: +52 55 5687 9595 Fax:+52 55 5687 9030 e-mail: email@example.com
- Focus On Forests
A joint venture between a UK based conservation charity (World Land Trust) and the government department for overseas aid (Department For International Development) has resulted in an exciting new interactive website, aimed at kids aged 11-14 (national curriculum key stage 3). The site contains a wealth of information for conservationists young and old.
- Unahi: The United Association of Higaonon Tribes
Non-profit volunteer organization dedicated to the protection and preservation of the largest remaining virgin rainforest in the Philippines and its inhabitants, through its agro-forestry Buffer Zone Project and other initiatives. Organisation – Unahi (United Association of Higaonon tribes in Mindanao).
- Defensores del Bosque Chileno
Defenders of the Chilean Forest are a citizen organization without aims of profit, founded on 1994, that intends the conservation and defense of the native forests; the information and education on the ecosystems that compose the forest patrimony of the nation, and the development in the country of a conscience of respect by the nature.
- Rainforest Place
Informative website on the wonders of the Rainforest.
- Rainforest Relief
Sparing the World’s Rainforests from Consumption – Rainforest Relief works to protect the world’s remaining tropical and temperate rainforests by reducing the demand for the products and materials of rainforest destruction such as timber and paper, industrial agricultural products such as bananas, beef, coffee, chocolate and cut flowers, and mining products such as oil, gold and aluminum.
- World Rainforest Movement
The World Rainforest Movement is an international network of citizens’ groups of North and South involved in efforts to defend the world’s rainforests. It works to secure the lands and livelihoods of forest peoples and supports their efforts to defend the forests from commercial logging, dams, mining, plantations, shrimp farms, colonisation and other projects that threaten them.
- Save the Amazon Rainforest Organisation
Save the Amazon Rainforest Organisation and they are raising funds to secure forest and place economic sustainable alternatives for the forest dwellers such as their sting-less bee honey project.
- Iracambi Atlantic Rainforest Research and Conservation Center
Situated in Brazil’s Atlantic Forest, one of the world’s top five biodiversity hotspots whose conservation status is critical, IRACAMBI works with local communities, national and international volunteers in an integrated program to save and restore the threatened rain forest, and imporve the livelihoods of forest people. Our programs include forest conservation and restoration, improved management of forested and cleared lands, education and outreach, and working with non timber forest products, goods and services – medicinal plants, ecotourism, water and carbon sequestration.
- La Reserva Forest Foundation
The La Reserva Forest Foundation is a volunteer effort to regenerate indigenous tropical forests in Costa Rica. It began nine years ago on a 100 acre dairy farm overlooking Lake Arenal, in the province of Guanacaste (north central) Costa Rica. In our early years we planted tree bridges to connect the few forest islands that remained on our farm, noting that animals could then move from one stand of trees to other forested areas without exposing themselves to predators on the ground. This inspired us in 1998, to allow forests to regenerate naturally on the entire property, creating a private reserve. La Reserva is dedicated to reversing the widespread conversion of tropical forest to farmland, recognizing that we are stewards of the natural world, not just its consumers. We call our work ?oxygen farming? because forests produce oxygen and absorb CO2, thus helping to curb global warming.
- Rainforest Portal
A new Rainforest Portal dedicated to protection of the world’s remaining tropical rainforests and the rights of their inhabitants.
- Rainforest Bio
Visit RainforestBio to purchase wild herbs and experience the vitality of the Rainforest for yourself. The company, the Amazon Herb Company works hand-in-hand with 14 indigenous Rainforest tribes in the Upper Amazon Basin of Peru. Native partners ecologically harvest Rainforest herbs as a sustainable alternative to logging, thus making the Rainforest more valuable alive than dead, preserving their cultures and getting deeds to their lands. Share in this mutually beneficial circle of commerce and help preserve the Rainforest.The Amazon Herb Company has already helped save over 300,000 acres of Rainforest land. They are working hard to make a difference. Visit their website at Rainforest Bio and sample some of the most beautiful herbs that the Earth has offered to us, without it costing the Earth to bring to your home.
- World Land Trust
The World Land Trust is a UK based conservation charity, concerned with the protection of the world’s most biologically important and threatened habitats. Originally the World Wide Land Conservation Trust, the World Land Trust has helped save over 300,000 acres of rainforest in Belize, Brazil, Ecuador, India, Costa Rica and the Philippines. It was founded in 1989, and its patrons are Sir David Attenborough and David Gower OBE.
- Logging Story
See what we have done to save the ecosystem that has been damaged by illegal logging a few years ago, and see also how the community rejoiced with the results already obtained from these ecosystems which have almost recovered.
- Rainforest Information Centre
We are a a non-profit, volunteer organisation dedicated to the protection of the Earth’s remaining rainforests and the indigenous people who depend on them. The Rainforest Information Centre (RIC) was born out of the successful struggle to save the sub-tropical rainforests of New South Wales, Australia in the early 1980s. Since then they have been involved in campaigns and projects which protect rainforests and at the same time recognise the legitimate development aspirations of rainforest peoples.
- The Rainforest Jukebox
Website/Organisation set up by John Seed et al at the RIC to promote and sell music with all proceeds going to protect the Earth.
Lovearth is an environmental organization that’s been creating awareness since 1988. For over 5 years now we have concentrated on disseminating truthful information, empowering solutions and direct actions on environmental and humanitarian concerns via the Internet.
- Sarayacu Community
This is the official website of the Sarayacu Community. Sarayacu is struggling for its life, its future as a people & its rainforest. It is located in Pastaza Province, the one province in Ecuador that is rainforest that still fairly intact. And Sarayacu land has never been mined, logged or exploited, it is primarily virgin rainforest so full of biodiversity & still endangered animals, it is so important that it is saved & that the traditional peoples there are allowed to live their life in the forest in harmony which is their home. Its location is remote, access only by plane half hour or canoe 3 days, so the leaders have to do all activities & mobilizations from the nearest city of Puyo. Sarayacu needs support on all levels, moral, economic, volunteers. Sarayacu is the one community that is standing strongly against the destruction by the oil companies CGC/ChevronTexaco. The resistance is amazing and we do need all the help we can get.
- Take The Next Step
A visual tour through the ecological challenges that we are facing today and actions that we can take.
- Rainforest Action Network
An organisation with a purpose. RAN are campaigning to stop Boise Cascade from destroying old growth forests, and to stop Citibank from investing in projects that are destroying our Earth.
- Forest Conservation Portal
A huge website with information on rainforests, forestry and biodiversity, an exhaustive news archive, and excellent campaigns.
- Rainforest Concern
A UK-based environmental group actively protecting acres of rainforest in Ecuador through donations.
No details at present as they are redesigning their new website.
- Tropical Rainforest Coalition
This environmental group aim to preserve tropical rainforest ecosystems, their indigenous people and cultures at the local level through enabling volunteerism and through community education, and at the international level through technical and financial support for recognized organizations involved in the conservation of tropical rainforests.
- World Rainforest Information Portal
An incredible website with exhaustive links, from Rainforest Action Network.
- Philippine Reef and Rainforest Project
Set up by the World Wide Land Conservation Trust to save the rainforests on the island of Danjugan in the Philippines.
- Canopy Workshops
Rainforest Workshops using storytelling, art and music for schools, community groups and events.
- The Rainforest Alliance
They are a leading international conservation organization. Their mission is to protect ecosystems and the people and wildlife that live within them by implementing better business practices for biodiversity conservation and sustainability.
Web Sites Links
- Recycling & Recycled Products (5)
- Alternative Resources (7)
- Sustainable Projects & Services (0)
- Renewable Energy Resources (10)
- Fair Trade (9)
- United Nations & Governmental Organisations (2)
- Eco-tourism (4)
- Truth and Knowledge (1)
- Rainforest Campaigners (27)
- Environmental Groups (16)
- Environmental Campaigners (15)
- Environmental Services (4)
- Environmental Websites (2)
- Corporate Monitoring (1)
- Ann Walker & White Arrow (2)
- Human Rights Campaigners (1)
- Weather, Earthquakes & Volcanoes (7)
- Environmental Petition Websites (5)
- Others (2)
SAVE THE EARTH FOR NEXT GENERATION. Yudhasmara Foundation
Working together support to Save The Green Earth . Help Me Save The Earth
email : firstname.lastname@example.org Office : JL Taman bendungan Asahan 5 Bendungan Hilir Jakarta Pusat 10210 Phone : (021) 70081995 – 5703646
supported by CLINIC FOR CHILDREN Yudhasmara Foundation www.childrenclinic.wordpress.com/
SUPPORT TO THE HEALTH OF ALL CHILDREN BY CLINICAL, RESEARCH AND EDUCATIONS. Advancing of the future pediatric and future parenting to optimalized physical, mental and social health and well being for fetal, newborn, infant, children, adolescents and young adult
Copyright © 2010, Save The Earth For Next Generation. Information Education Network. All rights reserved